Shabbyblogs - Ridiculously Fabulous

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready or Not...Here We go!

I'm finally doing it!!!  After a year of going back and forth about starting a blog...I have decided to bite the bullet...take the plunge...Just Do It - I'm starting a blog of my own!!  My obsession with blogs started over a year ago when I was planning my wedding.  I would stumble across blogs that weren't necessarily wedding related and would save them to my favorites and check back with them on a daily basis...and there we have MY OBSESSION! 


Starting a blog is really kind of a random thing for me considering a.) I'm really not that interesting to have that much to talk about and b) I'm a pretty private person.  So although I'm not sure what I'm doing here, I'm excited to finally begin this journey!!  It's obviously something that has played heavily on my heart and on my mind and I'm anxious to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment