Shabbyblogs - Ridiculously Fabulous

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bahamas

So I'm not the best at taking pictures. I'm really hoping between starting this blog and having a baby that I will get better at that.  For one, I don't want to be "that girl" that's always whipping out the camera or asking someone if they mind taking a picture, but also because I like to enjoy being in the moment and not worrying about taking pictures!  However, I do love to look back at pictures and remember what was going on at certain times.  All that to say...I'm working on it.

We leave tomorrow to head down to the Bahamas.  Every year my husband's family goes to the Bahamas and we have the most amazing time!  I always look so forward to this and this year is no different...pregnant or not.  We leave tomorrow after work which means packing tonight!!  Woo hoo!!  I'm already not a huge fan of packing but packing while pregnant...even worse b/c NOTHING looks good on you!  But, I think I have a good idea of what I want to bring so we'll see how it goes.

So until I bring back pictures from our trip this year...here are a few pictures from years passed!  Enjoy!

This was the view from our hotel room last year.  We stay at The Cove at The Atlantis and this is one of the pools.

Another view of the pools.  Those towers in the middle are some of the FUNNEST slides...which I will not be able to participate in this year!  Oh well, she's worth it!

View of the ocean from our room.

Last year we got stopped by a street carnival so we decided to join in!!

This is a view from our room in 2009. 

2009 - getting ready to eat at MESA Grill!  AMAZING!

They have their own aquarium at The Atlantis!


This is a picture of the boat we went on in 2009 and 2010...The Equinox!  It is so much fun and we got to see some really great stuff!  My favorite are the Exuma Islands!


2009 at Market Place

The adult pool at The Cove is called The Cain Pool...how appropriate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment