Shabbyblogs - Ridiculously Fabulous

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Short post!!  Details of trip to come soon!  We got back late yesterday afternoon from the Bahamas!  Once again it was a great trip!  I really enjoy spending time with family.  The husband's family is so big that it's rare to get us all in one place at one time but when we are...it's always fun!  We had a wonderful time!

I didn't do as good as I would have liked at taking pictures.  Like I said in the last post, I really need to get better at that...baby steps.  We were both so tired when we got in (not to mention I came back with a sore throat and runny nose) that I didn't have time to upload the few pictures that I did take.  I'll do my best to get them uploaded tonight and I'll do a full recap tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment